Wizard of Oz Embroidery Designs!

WZ0015.jpg

The Wizard of Oz Embroidery Designs are here and ready to go.  These classic designs were once only found over the rainbow but now they are available at sewforless.com!  So check them out, the cowardly lion would be proud!

Product Information:
Wizard of Oz Embroidery Designs
List Price: $69.99
Sewforless.com Price: $59.99
Click Here For Additional Product Information Or To Purchase

8 Responses to Wizard of Oz Embroidery Designs!

1. Wallie says:

Great likeness to the characters and Emerald city and the large Dorothy are great. I started to embroider the day I received this in the mail and feel it was well worth the money

2. Wallie says:

Well worth the money I am very pleased with the details

3. Patti says:

Just receive the Wizard of Oz embroidery designs. I can’t wait to start embroidering the designs on my blanket. Sewforless has excellent employees very helpful when I called with questions about an order.

4. Jean Grieshop says:

Hi, I do a service for others in embroidery and someone was asking about Dorothy. It sort of sounds like I can not embroidery Dorothy out for her. I have a business and would charge her for this. Could you clear this up for me? Thanks Jean

5. Mike says:

You cannot stitch out these designs for profit. Personal use only.

6. Loeda Wilson says:

Does any one know where I can purchase a copy of the wizard of oz embroidery cd by Dakota collectibles? I’d really like to purchase it if anyone would like to sell it.

7. candy says:

Did you ever get the Wizard of oz designs and do you know where I could get it? Thanks

8. Mike says:

The Wizard of Oz designs were discontinued. Sorry!